This course is designed for members of new or existing multi agency partnerships who demand highly effective joint working.
It explores the elements of effective partnership working and the potential pitfalls if protocols are not put in place and performance managed.
We examine power imbalances and responding to individual agendas.
The course includes:
- Reviewing the partnerships vision
- Ensuring the strategy is realistic, achievable and delivers on the vision
- Examining leadership – does the partnership provide strategic leadership for the partnership, its members and wider stakeholders
- Ensuring accountability – looking at decision making, inequality in levels of influence and tacking hidden agendas
- How effective is the partnership in achieving its goals and reaching decisions democratically
- Performance management – how to manage performance in relation to community impact
- Bending mainstream services (where appropriate)
- Assessing impact on local delivery through participation in the partnership
- Assessing the extent to which the partnership develops the capacity of the beneficiaries, service users and wider community
- Monitoring review and performance accountability
- Operating context and evidence base
- Demonstrable sound financial management systems
- Partnerships role in the development of local learning, skills and knowledge
- How to use Results Based Accountability Performance Accountability to measure performance
- Using Population Accountability to measure impact
Course Suitable for:
Individuals and organisations who want to ensure they maximise the benefits of joint working. It is also ideal for those creating a Multi Agency Partnership or want to review their impact.
One day course 9.30am – 3.30pm
Interested in this course? Great! Contact us