Designing and delivering presentations is a key part of many roles, so how can you make sure that your presentations have an impact upon your audience?
Learn key tips and skills and then test these out in a safe environment to receive feedback that you can take away to reflect upon.
Presentations are your opportunity to get your message across in a compelling way. Whether it is part of a job interview, for a funding panel or to influence potential partners its essential you get it right first time.
- How to ensure that your presentations are accessible so that you get the message across effectively to a variety of audiences
- Dealing with questions
- Timing and how to get it right
- How to deal with nerves successfully
- Presentation tools – what works
- Having an impact on your audience – key tips to keep them focused on you
- Developing the message. Deliver with passion
- Structuring the presentation to suit your audience
- Planning your presentations: what do you need to consider?
- Designing and delivering a ten minute presentation
- Constructive feedback on presentations to take away so that you can further develop your skills
Course suitable for:
Anyone who has to design and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences and who wishes to develop and enhance their skills in this area. Anyone who anticipates that this will become a priority for them now or in the future.
One day course: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Interested in this course? Great! Please contact us