Empower – Support for the Voluntary Sector presents Co-production, a framework for delivery through effective partnerships.
This one day course which can be delivered to local service boards, Communities First clusters or any cross sector partnerships enables partners to explore the opportunities and challenges of joint working.
The session includes:
- Understanding effective Co-production
- Co-production as an aspect of tendering and grant awards
- How to reflect to the priorities of Co-production within the Commissioning Process
- Exploring the benefits and the risks
- Creating a robust partnership agreement for joint working
- The art of making and taking decisions collectively
- Engaging communities in the identification of need for a service, service design and delivery
- Understanding good practice in community engagement
- Ensuring equality and parity
- Making it work – leading Co-production through Belbins Forming, Storming, Norming and performing stages
- Reviewing Co-production plans against Sherry Arnstein’s ‘Ladder of Participation’
- Measuring impact using Results Based Accountability
Interested in this course? Great! Contact us